Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Canon Digital Rebel / 300D


Canon Digital Rebel / 300D, originally uploaded by immauss.

I finally found a DSLR that fit my budget. Its used, its a little older than I was thinking, but its still a great camera, and it didn't break the bank. Now I can break the bank buying lenses. :D I've already done a few pano's with this rig, I'll be posting them to flickr soon.

For the family update, Diane is studying hard for her Masters, we have a house guest, John, who is also attending the Masters program with Diane. I'm taking two classes with UMUC one in programing, and the other on Network Security. Planning to have my Degree done by the end of this year. Woot!

July we will be going to London for a few days for Diane to take the teaching certification exams with ABCTE. We are planning to drop through Dublin for a few days on our way back and stay at the same B&B we stayed at the last time we went. Looking forward to the break from work, but I'll still be taking my online classes. Oh well. Real break for a week in August maybe. Time will tell.

No comments: