Monday, September 3, 2007

More Pictures

Life's a little crazier than normal around here. I'm taking a college class in Italian. I guess its about time. I've been here 10 years this month. Wow, 10 years. Its hard to believe really. Of course at this point I feel like I have always been here. Anyway, we are moving in to the apartment above Diane's parent's house. Lots of work to do for that. It will be nice to be close to the family, and if the job here goes away, it will allow us to save a little more money.

There are more pictures up on Flickr from Dublin. If Telecom Italia wasn't so useless, I would have put even more Dublin pictures up this weekend. Of course, last week, Telecom was scheduled to come out and "Connect" our ADSL. (It was already working) But, they didn't tell us they were coming out. So we weren't here. So naturally, instead of calling us to reschedule, they assume we don't want it, and turn it off. This is the 3rd time they have done that to us. Its getting a little old at this point. . . .

Anyway, there are over 100 pictures from Dublin including maybe 15 Panoramas waiting to go up to Flickr as soon as I have some bandwidth.




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: