Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dumb Luck

So the story goes like this:
Sunday February 1st was Jessica's christening. After the ceremony, we had lunch with the whole family at a local restaurant. We hired a photographer for the ceremony, but not for the lunch, so I took my camera. After lunch, we hauled everything out to the truck. (stroller, baby bag, blankets, gifts etc.) Somehow, my camera bag never made it back into the truck. I realized my error as soon as we got home, but by the time I got back, it was gone. Sunday night and Monday morning, I was inconsolable. The following morning, Diane's mother gets a phone call. A second cousin of Diane's was also at the same restaurant, and happened to park right next us, and left only few short minutes after we did. When they came out to their car, my camera bag would have been on the ground nearby. When they packed the car, they packed my camera as well, and didn't realize it until they got home later that night.

Talk about dumb luck.

If you are here, have you checked out my deviant art site lately? The main point of it is really to show off my panos and network with other artists and photographers.

http://immauss.deviantart.com/




No comments: