Monday, February 2, 2009

Return to Blogging.

OK. I'm back. I really need to keep better track of this. With my college classes in the fall, and then the holidays and post holidays were such a busy time, I kind of slacked off quite a bit here.  Yesterday was Jessica's Christening. What a day. The christening went well. Narciso was there to take pictures for us, so we should have some beautiful pictures. After the ceremony, we had lunch at restaurant in Somma.  Villa Smeraldo. When we left, somehow I managed to leave my camera bag in the parking lot. When we got home, I realized it what I had done, and rushed back. When I got there, it was gone. Needless to say, I was crushed. This morning, Diane called me at work to let me know that somehow, someone found it. Will miracles never cease.  I'll try to get some of the pictures from my camera tonight and get them up to flickr soon.


No comments: